2013 Call for Papers
We are very excited to announce the call for papers is now open for the Third Annual BCBA Conference, on November 9, 2013 at the Disability Empowerment Center in Phoenix Arizona.
This is a major event in the field of behavior analysis for Arizona, and we encourage you to share your research, applications, and theoretical developments with your community of providers, educators, and parents. Please join the Arizona Autism Coalition (AAC) and the Arizona Association of Behavior Analysis (AZABA) for a day of learning and sharing the latest research and advances in behavior analysis in Arizona.
This year, there will be two types of submissions:
- Paper: 5-6 paper submissions will be accepted to present a 50-minute presentation that fits BACB CEU requirements. If accepted, the presenters must register for the conference and provide the conference committee with their slides 2 weeks prior to the conference so that they can be shared with registered attendees. Paper submissions are due by May 15, 2013.
- Poster: Unlimited poster submissions will be accepted based upon completeness of submission. If accepted, poster presenters must register for the conference and attend the entire scheduled poster session. Poster submissions are due by July 1, 2013.
All submissions should be in a word document including the following requirements:
- Author names: with presenting author in all capital letters
- Email address and affiliation of authors
- Abstract: The abstract must follow APA style guidelines and be no fewer than 150 words or more than 200 words. Abstracts should begin with a sentence stating why the topic is important and end with the general conclusion, relevance, or potential impact. All acronyms must be spelled out.
- Data-based: Posters must include a graphic or tabular summary of obtained data. Data-based proposals submitted without a supporting graph or table will not be accepted. The data submitted need not be complete, but they must establish that the project is well underway. You will need to attach your graph or tables in .pdf format.
- Submissions can be emailed to email@example.com.
THE DEADLINE FOR PAPER SUBMISSIONS IS MAY 15, 2013.
THE DEADLINE FOR POSTER SUBMISSIONS IS August 31st, 2013.
We look forward to reading your submissions. Any questions regarding submissions can also be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only one poster submission allowed per presenting author. Posters need to be no larger than 4’ X 4’ and should be able to stand on a tabletop.